Go Green! is a pilot project of Nordic Pharma Switzerland, which was launched in Switzerland in April 2020.
For a long time now, we have been dealing with the issues of climate and recycling at many different levels of the company. In order to make a contribution. Nordic Pharma is taking this new path and offering doctors, pharmacists and patients to join in, so that the materials of the used Nordimet® PEN are given a second live cycle.
How is Nordimet® Go Green! working?
- Nordimet® has been prescribed for you personally and can not be given to anyone else.
- Read the package leaflet carefully before using the medicine. For more information on the correct use of Nordimet®, visit the site www.nordimet.de
Collect Nordimet® PEN
- You have received a Go Green! recycling envelope from your doctor or pharmacist.
- Please fill it with 12 used Nordimet® PENs, sorted on edge, which will fit exactly in one envelope.
- The recycling envelope is already prepaid and pre-addressed.
- Close the envelope and drop it in the yellow letter box.
New Go Green! recycling envelope
- Order now a new, empty Go Green! recycling envelope directly from your doctor or pharmacist.